Friday 22 February 2013

3rd Snazzy's DT piece showcasing the gorgeous Prima Engraver Collection

Hello Lovely Visitors,

Well, I did manage to finish my 3rd project using the fabulous Prima Engraver Collection  which the Snazzy's DT are showcasing this month.  I have to say we get some wonderful kits to play with from our brilliant Bosses but this one has to rank at the top of the list of favourites.  The papers are beautiful and the flowers, out of this world scrummy.  Eeek!!*** .............. I just realised I missed the all important and gorgeous blingy flourishes from my last project, Boo Hoo!!!  They are so lovely and I had saved them for this last femine style make.  Blame it on the flu!  Back in a mo ...........................

Right, a small last minute adjustment which will be revealed over on the Snazzy's DT Blog if you care to pop over, lol!  Here is a teeny taster of my project.






I hope to be back again over the next few days with something I've been having more fun with recently.  In the meantime I hope you are all staying warm and cosy.  The wind outside is fffffreezing!  See you again soon.

EDIT :  I nearly forgot to mention that I've been having more and more problems with spam comments for a while now and recently one or two have been getting past the spam detection so it is with reluctance I have turned on comment moderation.  I can't stand word verification myself so I won't impose it on lovely people who are kind enough to leave me a comment so the alternative is to moderate them.  Hope you all understand. ;0)

Hugs
Lesley  Xx

9 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Well... so this is a real work "in progress" - on my way to see the last minute adjustments - though I do already love the botanical look!
Alison x

Beryl said...

What a gorgeous card Lesley - so much detail and work has gone into this project. Yes - you must keep it for a very special person.
I think comment moderation is the way to go - I've always had it on my blog. Much better than having to copy illegible words.
Hope you are feeling better today.
Beryl xx

vinny said...

hope you feel much better soon Lesley. Shall pop over to other blog to see the whole picture x Lavinia

Paula (PEP) said...

I came here after the Snazzy blog so had to smile at your quick adjustments. Do take care of yourself & keep warm. Husband is out trying to clear some of our woodland - I did pray the other day when he climbed a tree to saw off a branch whilst I precariously held the ladder standing on a slippery sloping bank! Thankfully both the nearly 68 years young gentleman didn't have any mishaps & his almost 53 years wife was most relieved.
Paula (PEP)

veronica said...

perishing cold here too Lesley, feel like hibernating till summer! the last-minue shot looks v interesting, off to check now........hope you enjoyed the halfterm despite the bug.
xxx

Christine B. said...

Beautiful card. Hope you are feeling better. Take care. Love and hugs xChrisB

Sally H said...

wow, wow, wow, Lesley! Gorgeous! I LOVE it! I went to Bolsover Castle on Friday - brass monkey weather definitely!

G Peplow said...

Hi Lesley, It's gorgeous, with or without the flourishes! Hope you're fully recovered from the flu:0)Hugs Gay x

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful! I am off to take a look. Love it!